A lot of people call it a jumpsuit or a short jumpsuit, but that’s not what it’s actually called. It’s called a ROMPER. A romper is a one-piece garment with short sleeves or is strapless with short-like bottoms.
The romper is already a beautiful piece of clothing that doesn’t require much styling, however, as a lady, we can’t just look regular, we have to stand out. And with a romper, the best way to stand out is adding a little touch of style. Nothing much. See ideas below:
- You can pair with a kimono, strappy sandals, and belt for a trendy look.
2. Pairing a floral romper with a pastel blazer will instantly give you a dressy look.
3. Look super casual by adding a large necklace to your really casual romper.
4. Wearing a leather jacket with a feminine romper is also a nice mix.
5. Thigh-high socks, a wide hat, and chunky platforms will give you the vibe look.
6. If you have an issue with revealing lot of flesh, you can cover up by adding panty holes and a jacket.
7. You can also add a denim jacket to your romper for a more updated look.
8. Wear your romper with ankle booties for a unique look.
9. A beautifully patterned romper nothing more than a bag that matches.
10. Look absolutely cute and simple by adding a cute hat and wedges to your romper.