Who said exercising is only for the body? Your lips also need some exercise. Implementing these simple exercises into your daily routine is sure to give you slightly fuller lips.
- Position your lips and teeth together. Without opening the lips, smile as extensively as you can and count until 15 before you rest. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- Hold the lips together, lift the pressed lip towards the nose and retain the position while you count until 5. Relax and repeat 10 times.
- Pose your lips into a kiss and retain the position until you count 10. Relax and repeat 5 times.
- Broaden the lips and breathe out as you would blow off a candle. Relax the lips and repeat 5 times.
- Take a deep breath and puff the cheeks. Slowly, breathe out to push the air with two or three blows. Repeat 5 times.
- Press your lips in over the teeth as if you are preventing yourself from shouting. Use the index finger to pull up the corner of the lip. Hold on to this position for 5 seconds before resting. Repeat 10 times.
- Open the mouth and stretch the lips out in front. Tighten the lips and relax the face muscles. While keeping the mouth closed, move the lips to the right and left. Repeat 5 times.
Getting the perfect and luscious pout is not as difficult as you probably thought. Over time, with makeup, daily exercises, and a lip-oriented beauty regime, you are sure to get the perfect pout you wanted.