The Lagos State Government has been affected by the closure of some non-essential markets following increased cases of coronavirus in the state.
According to the State Government, the markets that were shut down today March 26, do not sell essential products like food items and medical supplies.
Here is a list of the markets below:
- GSM village, Airport Road, Ikeja.
- Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
- Oluwole market in Lagos island.
- Ogba market.
- Ladipo Market.
- Arena market oshodi.
- Oshodi market.
- Lawanson market.
- Kantangua market.
- Alaba international market.
- Trade fair market.
- Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
- Ebute ero market.
- Computer village, Ikeja.
- Balogun market in Lagos island.
- Agege market.