Use this homemade toner for smoother, brighter and healthier skin. Malic and lactic acids found in the apple cider vinegar helps to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduces dark spots, acne, blackheads and can also be used to treat many other skin problems giving you clean and clear skin. It also helps to treat body/ back acne. So, follow the steps below to make apple cider vinegar toner for clear skin.
Benefits of an Apple cider vinegar toner:
- Removes impurities and tones the skin
- Refreshes the Skin
- Stabilizes pH of the skin
- clear skin
- Lightens sun and age spots
- Dissolves dead skin cells
- Balances the skin’s PH
- Improves acne and acne scars
- Helps minimize appearance of pores
- 1 cup (240 mL) distilled water
- 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- few drops of tea tree oil (optional)
- Start by measuring the distilled water.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the tea-tree oil. Give the bottle a good shake to mix the ingredients.
- Shake well before use. To use, first apply a bit to your neck to check for sensitivity. Apply to your whole face with a cotton pad after washing your face in the morning and evening.
- The skin might sting a little so don’t worry, the toner will exfoliate and deep clean the skin leaving it clean and clear.
Make sure it’s organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. Never forget to apply sunscreen lotion on your skin before going to sun.