People usually complain that their hair has somehow stopped growing. There can be a lot of reasons associated with slow or no hair growth. These include pollution, unhygienic lifestyle, bad eating habits and even lack of physical activity. Although often blamed for causing unintended weight gain because of its high starch content, potato is not as bad as it is made out to be.
In fact it is loaded with nutrients that stimulate hair growth. Hence, adding potato juice to your hair care routine can arrest hair loss and promote hair growth. Below is a recipe for potato hair treatment for hair growth:
Potato juice- Has hair growth properties, makes hair silky, thicker and bouncy.
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera is an excellent moisturizing agent that helps in maintaining the natural hydration of the scalp. It helps in treating dandruff, which is one of the major causes of excess hair fall.
RECIPE FOR POTATO JUICE HAIR TREATMENT FOR HAIR GROWTH:
- 1/2 cup fresh potato juice
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- Essential oil (optional)
- Grate a large potato and squeeze the juice. Do not peel the potato as the potato skin is packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel to the juice and mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and spray it generously on your scalp and hair.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture and leave it on your head at least for 30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.