All love the fragrance of deodorant’s and love purchasing and gifting them but have you ever thought how harmful can these be to your skin. Skin is the largest organ of the body and very sensitive and absorbs the chemical ingredients easily. Some of the chemical found in these deodorants are Triclosan, Phthalates, Parabens, Aluminum. These chemicals are dangerous as they sound, and skin absorbing this chemical can affects the hormones and could be linked to breast cancer.
Today we share an easy homemade recipe for armpit detox which you can use instead of deodorants.
Why switch to Homemade Armpit Detox spray?
- You will notice less odour.
- You will notice less sweat.
- You will not have any rashes problem as it is natural.
- No side effects and safe for skin.
- Armpit will not turn dark
- You save Money.
Recipe for Apple cider Vinegar detox spray:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 4 drops pure lavender essential oil
- 1/2 cup rose water
- Take one tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar.
- Add 4 drops of pure lavender essential oil to it.
- Let the ingredients mix well and then add half cup of rose water to it. Store this in a spray bottle and shake it well before use.
- Spray small amount on dry armpits and allow it to dry.
P.S : Repeat the process as you will not find immediate result, your body will respond the detox reasonably well after 5 days. So do not give up and continue the process.