We develop wrinkles, dark spots, pigmentation marks etc. over our face as we age which can lower your confidence and make you conscious. Pigmentation or hyperpigmentation of the skin arises from the excessive accumulation of melanin and this condition is triggered by acne, lack of skin care, overexposure to sun, health issues, certain medications etc. Ayurveda can help in easing this condition and reverse normal pigmentation. Aloe vera is long known for its skin benefits and it can effectively lighten the pigmentation marks and also prevent it! Below is how you could use this miracle ingredient for hyperpigmentation along with its benefits:
- Aloe vera minimizes the dark pigmentation of skin by protecting the skin from damages.
- Aloe vera gel removes dead cells and produces new ones and which will give you radiant glow skin and healthy skin.
- Aloe vera is very beneficial for reducing acne as they contain anti-inflammatory property in them. This also prevents dark spots.
- Aloe vera is also great for skin rashes and allergies.
- Regular usage of aloe for skin keeps it plump healthy, moist and free of any dark spots and marks.
- Aloe vera balances melanin thereby preventing further aggravation of the condition.
WAYS TO USE ALOE VERA GEL FOR HYPERPIGMENTATION:
- In a bowl, mix together equal quantities of aloe vera gel and water. Mix it well making sure there are no lumps. Fill this in a bottle and use it as a toner daily. The mixture can be quite vicious but use it the way it is.
- In a bowl, add fresh aloe vera gel and add in some turmeric. Stir and apply the paste on pigmentation marks. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash it off.