Have a super fun Easter weekend with this super creamy banana ice cream which is very easy to prepare. You do not need any ice cream machines to do it. All you need is a blender and a working freezer.
Ingredients for Super Creamy Banana Ice Cream
- 2 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 tin of Peak Milk
- ½ small party cup of whole milk (see below)
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
Buy the Popsicle Mould to get the shape of the ice cream:
Notes about the ingredients
- For best results, the bananas must but very ripe but still firm.
- Peak Milk is what makes this ice cream super creamy. It also adds its unique flavour to this ice cream.
- By small party cup, I mean that small cup that is used for drinks at parties. See the image below.
- Whole milk is 100 percent full-fat milk. If you do not have whole milk, use soy milk. The exact quantity of whole milk you will need depends on the size of your bananas. For the size of bananas I used in the video below, I used half a small party cup of whole milk.
- Vanilla extract can be purchased from any shop that sells bakery ingredients.
- Peel, cut up the bananas and put in a blender.
- Add the Peak Milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the whole milk.
- Start the blender.
- When the mix is well blended, continue to run the blender for 2 minutes more. This is to ensure that everything is well churned and creamy!
- Pour the mix into popsicle moulds. If you do not have a popsicle mould, pour into a bowl.
- Place the popsicle mould or bowl in the freezer and leave it there overnight.
- The next day, remove the ice cream from the moulds and enjoy! If you used a bowl, bring it out from the freezer and leave the bowl on a table for 5 minutes, then scoop the ice cream into cups and enjoy.