Garden egg sauce and cocoyam is a very delicious and healthy meal. And if you have been missing out on all the health benefits because you do not know how to prepare the sauce, today we will teach u how.
- 8 Green Garden Eggs (Substitute Aubergine)
- 2 Red onions
- 7 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 5 cups of blended tomato
- One smoked fish (broken into tiny pieces)
- 2 jumbo shrimps (deveined and chopped)
- Seasoning cubes
- 1 cup of Crayfish pieces
- 2 cooking spoons of Palm Oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped scent leaves
- 1 large Cocoyam
- In a bowl of warm water, rinse the garden eggs and steam in a pot on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the steamed garden eggs and blend coarsely or pound. The idea is not to have it smooth.
- In a pot, heat up your palm oil and stir fry your onions, tomato blended and coarsely blended pepper.
- Season and add your crayfish pieces, chopped jumbo shrimp, smoked fish and allow to simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add your blended garden egg and stir in. Check for seasoning and correct. Finally add your chopped scent leaf.
- In a separate pot, peel and boil your cocoyam and when cooked, serve with spicy garden egg sauce.