Last week I brought you gist on some fruits that have enormous benefits on your skin. They are very affordable and also available. I thought it would be nice to tell you about other fruits with equally exciting benefits so you have lots of options to explore and you never have to worry about acne anymore. Read up ladies. Wishing you an acne free week ahead
1) CUCUMBER – I am sure you have been waiting for this because cucumber is famous for its benefits on the skin. The outer part of cucumber is rich in fiber and contains a variety of beneficial minerals including silica, potassium and magnesium. The silica in cucumber is an essential component of healthy connective tissue, which includes muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bone. Cucumber juice is often recommended as a source of silica to improve the complexion and health of the skin, plus cucumber’s high water content makes it naturally hydrating and of course this is very important for a glowing skin.
- Peel and puree the cucumber
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey or aloevera
- Apply on face and neck
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash off
2) TOMATOES – This fruit is known for its various benefits. Besides the fact that it can be used as food, its vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants provide many additional health benefits; one area where it is especially valuable is its ability to aid in healthy, glowing skin. Tomatoes help in fighting acne, clearing scars and adding radiance. It is very affordable.
- Squeeze a tomato and apply on your skin.
- The seeds give a scrubbing action while you wash it off.
- For people with severe acne, you can add a bit of salt to the tomato juice.
3) GRAPES – Grapes are considered to be one of the most effective cures for acne and general skin defects. They contain phytochemicals and phytonutrients which possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Grapes are very rich in vitamin C which is vital for good health of the skin. Grapes help rejuvenating the skin, soften the face, lighten scars on the face, even out uneven skin tone. Gives a youthful appearance.
- Mash the grapes to obtain the pulp of the fruit
- Apply onto your face.
- Leave on till it dries
- Wash it off