A secret to keeping your skin clean and clear is to use rice in your skincare routine. Rice makes an excellent skin care product for any skin type whether it is oily, acne prone or dry skin. You can use it as a cleanser, exfoliator to brighten your skin.
Benefits: Rice contains a great deal of para-aminobenzoic acid, ferulic acid and allantoin. Para-aminobenzoic acid serves as a good sunscreen and increases the absorption of Vitamin C in the body. Ferulic acid is an anti-oxidant and allantoin is inflammatory in natures and repairs the skin.
Face cleaner and Mask to brighten skin –
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- Enough aloe gel
- In a bowl, add rice flour.
- Add in enough aloe gel to make a paste.
- Mix thoroughly and apply on your facial skin.
- With wet fingertips gently massage your skin in circular motion after 15 minutes and rinse off.
- You can also use rice water as a toner to tone and firm the skin before and after using the mask.
- You need not use a cleanser before or after using this mask, this itself works as a cleanser.