Acne, dark spots, blemishes, blackheads etc. is a common problem thanks to factors like hormonal imbalance, genetics, improper skin care, poor diet, sun exposure and ageing. We find plenty of products in stores that promise clear skin, but natural remedies always work the best! Below is a recipe for DIY skin clearing mist along with its benefits:
Aloe vera is a remedy for flawless perfect skin. It is a solution for any imperfections like pimples, blemishes, blackheads etc. It soothes redness and inflammation related to clogged pores and acne. It also has a cooling effect that calms down your skin and treats acne and blemishes.
Tea tree oil is are natural anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps keep your skin clean and clear. These ingredients work together in keeping your skin flawless and clear.
RECIPE FOR DIY SKIN CLEARING FACE MIST:
Things you need:
- 1 cup Aloe Vera Juice
- 4-5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 teaspoon- argan oil
- In a jar, add store-bought aloe vera juice. Do not use homemade juice since it won’t be processed and sterilized and won’t last for more than 2 days in the fridge.
- Add in tea tree oil and argan oil. Stir well.
- Pour this into a spray bottle and use it as a face mist before makeup, after makeup and throughout the day.
- Before using any essential oil on your skin, do a patch test on a small section of your skin to check for allergic reaction.
- Consult your general physician before using any essential oils if you are taking any medications or pregnant.
- If you have very dry skin, you can also add in few drops of coconut or almond oil.