We all wish to have soft, dense and healthy hair. Hair fall is a common problem that causes hair thinning. Your hair is made out of protein, so the lack of protein can be the reason for hair loss, brittle hair or many other hair problems.
With a good diet and proper external care, you can achieve healthy hair that is dense, soft and less prone to breakage and hair fall.
Below is a recipe for DIY overnight coconut milk hair mask to stop hair fall along with its benefits:
- Coconut milk acts as a wonderful deep moisturizing tonic for your hair.
- If you want your hair to be healthy then you need to feed your hair with enough protein. One of the best natural protein hair treatment you can give your hair is using coconut milk.
- Coconut milk also works amazing in straightening your hair naturally!
- Coconut Oil helps combat dryness and damage and prevents breakage. It acts as a natural barrier for hair to protect and strengthen so hair can grow long and healthy.
- Aloe vera is a great hair softener and strengthener.
- These 2 ingredients work amazing in reducing hair fall and making hair shiny and healthy.
RECIPE FOR DIY OVERNIGHT COCONUT MILK HAIR MASK FOR HAIR FALL:
Things you need-
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon aloe vera
- Few drops of Essential oils.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup coconut milk (homemade or store bought).
- To it, add 1 ½ tablespoon of aloe vera.
- Give the mixture a good mix until honey is well dissolved.
- Use this coconut milk solution as a hair mask. Apply it on the scalp and hair and tie a hair bun.
- Sleep with the mask and shampoo it off the next day.