Let’s choose to make 2017 your best year ever!
Here is a list of very effective “I Am” affirmations. If used correctly, these affirmations will help get into your most productive mindset to attract into your life your more passionate desires.
I encourage you to print them out and declare them out loud and with true conviction every day. It’s best to affirm them in the morning as well as in the evening at bedtime.
Shall we start?
- I AM happy and excited about the new year.
- I AM totally committed to making 2017 my best year ever.
- I AM excited that all my thoughts about 2017 are positive and inspiring.
- I AM excited that 2017 brings me perfect health, happiness, and prosperity!
- I AM happy that I now release the past, and focus all my energy on a fantastic 2017!
- I AM excited that 2017 is the year thatI accept 100 percent responsibility for everything in my life.
- I AM excited that 2017 is the year that I accept that all things are possible with intention and belief.
- I AM excited that I now allow myself to receive all the abundance the world has to offer.
- I AM excited that 2017 is the year that I focus my thoughts, emotions, and actions on what I most want to achieve.
- I AM excited that 2017 is the year that I turn my life around, once and for all.
- I AM excited that each new day in 2017 brings more and more joy into my life.
- I AM excited that every day in 2017, I develop new, positive habits that support my goals.
- I AM now more and more motivated to work on creating my dreams.
- I AM clearly visualising the wealth and abundance I desire and attract into my life in 2017.
- I AM now attracting and manifesting incredible energy and well-being into all aspects of my life.
- I AM willing to do whatever it takes to make 2017 the best year yet!
- I AM excited that 2017 is my most successful year ever.
- I AM committed to making 2017 my best year EVER.
- I AM excited that in 2017, I accomplish everything that I set out to do.
- I AM excited that 2017 is my year for personal transformation and empowerment.
- I AM excited that 2017 I am turning my New Year’s resolutions into written goals with action plans.
- I AM grateful for all the blessings of abundance, joy, health, and happinessI receive throughout the year.
- I AM happy, grateful and excited about 2017!