I love learning new and maybe even some old Fashion tips and tricks to save time and money! I wanted to share with you 50 fashion tips and tricks that I’ve scoured all over the internet to find!
26. To fixed scratched sunglasses, rub a paste of 1 part water and 1 part baking soda on lens with a cotton ball and rinse.
27. Cinch up a puffy vest with a belt for a smaller waist.
28. When washing clothes with designs on them, wash them inside out!
29. To stretch denim, let them air dry and while wet stretch them.
30. Revamp an old coat or blazer with cool buttons.
31. Blot don’t rub when you spill something on your clothes.
32. To de-fuzz a sweater, use a pumice stone.
33. Rub deodorant on your thighs when wearing shorts.
34. Don’t be afraid to wear fake diamonds, its harder to spot than a fake bag.
35. Use baby wipes to remove deodorant marks.
36. Use bread clips to hold a sandal with split holes.
37. Create double clothes hangers with can tabs.
38. Squeeze Lemon juice on sweat stains before washing to make stains disappear.
39. Hand wash your swimsuits to avoid losing its’ elasticity.
40. Need to know if your cashmere is of good quality? Gently stretch the garment to see if it snaps back. A lower-quality cashmere won’t.
41. If you still want to wear your ripped up jeans in the winter, just wear cute tights with them!
42. Add nail polish to the insides of your fake rings to prevent green stains.
43. Use white wine to prevent red wine! Break out the wine glasses 😉
44. Make sure the top of a blouse fits at the bony part of your shoulders rather than drooping down the arm.
44. Wrap dresses accentuate your curves. Find one that cinches in at your waist. DVF.com is iconic for wrap dresses!
46. Tall girls don’t be afraid to rock a mini skirt. Short girls don’t be afraid to rock a maxi skirt!
47. Cashmere is best washed on hand and laid flat on a flat surface.
48. Stock your wardrobe with pieces that can be worn in multiple ways.
49. Maximise your wardrobe by adding a door rack to hang jewellery, scarves, and belts.
50. If you’re unsure about an impulse buy, leave it at the store(or in your cart online).