Have you noticed? Well-shaped eyebrows have this interesting way of enhancing a lady’s overall appearance. So, today we are going to go through a few steps that will enable you get a perfectly carved brow. Might start out as complicated but trust me when I say it gets pretty simple over time.
- Brush your brows into the shape you desire, using a brow brush or your finger. This shape should form a clean, tapered line if properly styled.
- Use your eyebrow pencil or eyeshadow to draw the guideline following your natural eyebrow shape to determine arch.
- Draw the line defining the top and softly fill in large, blank spots with an eyebrow pencil and blend. To do this, use light, gentle strokes. Do not attempt to make eyebrows longer using the pencil or it will look unnatural. You may, however, apply light strokes of pencil around the brow to create thickness, but no more than a fine line or your brows will look painted on.
- Apply using a fine, angled eyeshadow brush. Brush again lightly to remove excess powder and shadow.
- Next, Use concealer one or two shades lighter than you usually colour to define the crisp line underneath the eyebrow.
- Use a concealer that is closer to your eye colour on top of the eyebrow.
- Bend out both concealer lines, then dust eyebrow with setting powder
- Set your brows using a brow gel. Lightly brush through brows so as not to remove the makeup. If you do not have a brow gel, you can spray hairspray on to a brow brush.
However, there are few things to bear in mind while carving your brow. First, remember that your brow pencil has to match the colour of your eyebrow; and secondly, make sure that your brow pencil is well sharpened.